burger chute

Sunday, March 19, 2006

When is it backache and when is it kidney failure?

'Cause I'm chugging down the water and the Nurofen like they're going out of fashion and this bastard pain in my back isn't shifting - and I'm on day 5 here.

Thing is, I hardly suffer from stuff, and everytime I get the slightest twitch I assume that that is it, that is a pain that will either stay with me until I die, or be a pain that grows and grows and becomes cancer and kills me.

Mind you, being hunched over the keyboard right now probably isn't helping things.


3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Sniffy said...

Could be an aneurysm? Or a kidney stone? Or kidney failure. Had it checked out?

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Herge Smith said...

Nah, I'm a fella.

I'll suffer it until it becomes totally life threatening.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Sniffy said...

Excellent! that's the spirit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home